(A) A school district or school shall be evaluated in accordance with sections
(1) When the department of education conducts a site evaluation of a school district or school, the superintendent shall be informed in advance of the site evaluation dates and procedures.
(2) A written report of the results of the school district site evaluation shall be mailed to the superintendent and the president of the board of education. The state superintendent shall also be informed of the results. The site evaluation report may include recommendations for revision of the school district's continuous improvement plan and implementation process. The school district shall schedule a public meeting to be held within ninety days of the report's receipt to discuss the report's recommendations with the public. The superintendent shall notify parents and other stakeholders of the meeting's place, date and time.
(3) The school district shall prepare a written plan for responding to the report's recommendations and submit it to the department of education.
(4) The department of education may conduct additional on-site verification to review progress.
(B) All school districts and schools shall conduct a comprehensive review of their educational programs and organizational effectiveness to determine whether they are aligned with Ohio law, all applicable federal laws, and the school district's locally defined vision, mission statement, goals, objectives and strategic plan.
(1) Educational program reviews shall be conducted periodically and scheduled to generate timely data. The department of education may help school districts conduct the review.
(2) School districts that have developed and implemented a continuous improvement plan shall use that plan as a framework for conducting the review. School districts shall also be guided by:
(c) Other pertinent information.
(3) School districts shall incorporate the results of the educational program review within their educational goals, and where applicable, modify their strategic plans or continuous improvement plans accordingly.
(C) Failure to comply with applicable rules in this chapter and rule 3301-56-01 of the Administrative Code shall be cause for initiating efforts to revoke the school district's charter in accordance with section 3301.16 of the Revised Code and Chapter 119. of the Revised Code. The department of education may investigate allegations of noncompliance with the rules in this chapter , as it deems necessary.
(D) Exceptions to the provisions of rules 3301-35-01 to 3301-35-07 and 3301-35-12 to 3301-35-14 of the Administrative Code may be granted by the state board of education upon evidence of good and sufficient reason and recommendation by the superintendent of public instruction.