(A) To be eligible for enrollment in the adult high school continuation program, as defined in paragraph (A) of rule 3301-43-01 of the Administrative Code, and pursuant to section 3313.531 of the Revised Code, an individual shall meet the following criteria:
(1) Is sixteen years of age or older, who has not received a certificate or diploma pursuant to section 3313.61 or 3313.611 of the Revised Code, and who is not otherwise enrolled in a high school for which the state board of education sets standards pursuant to section 3301.07 of the Revised Code; or,
(2) Is a student who has not received a certificate or diploma pursuant to section 3313.61 or 3313.611 of the Revised Code, who is at least eighteen years old, and who is being readmitted to school following expulsion or commitment to the department of youth services as authorized by the superintendent of the school district.
(B) To be eligible for an equivalent adult high school credit as defined in paragraph (B) of rule 3301-43-01 of the Administrative Code and section 3313.611 of the Revised Code, an applicant shall meet the following criteria:
(1) Is at least twenty-two years of age;
(2) Is a resident of the district; and
(3) Has not been issued a certificate or diploma as provided in section 3313.61 of the Revised Code.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 02/05/2008 and 05/12/2010
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Prior Effective Dates: 4-1-72; 12-20-76; 10-1-90; 5-12-03