(A) The GCPD shall conduct a public hearing for all administrative rules filed in compliance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
(B) At least thirty days before the public hearing, GCPD shall prepare a notice of public hearing which includes all of the following:
(1) A statement that it is the GCPD's intention to propose, amend, or rescind rules.
(2) The date, time, and place of the hearing.
(3) A general statement of the subject matter to which the proposed rules, amendments, or rescissions relate.
(4) The reason for proposing, amending, or rescinding the rule(s).
(5) A statement that the rule(s) shall be available for review, free of charge, at the GCPD office.
(6) A statement that the notice of public hearing and/or the full text(s) of the rule(s) is available from the office of the GCPD by any person who requests it and pays a fee not to exceed the cost of copying and mailing.
(7) A statement that the public hearing shall be conducted in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
(C) At least thirty days before all public hearings, GCPD shall mail, by first-class postal mail or electronic mail, a notice of public hearing to organizations such as the RSC consumer advisory council, the Ohio department of mental health, radio reading services in Ohio, and to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Ohio. The notice of public hearing will be available in appropriate modes of communication that enable a person with a disability to comprehend and respond to the information that is being communicated. The notice of public hearing will be posted on the GCPD website at http://www.GCPD.Ohio.gov.
(D) The members of the committees and councils listed in paragraphs (C) of this rule shall be requested to notify the groups they represent about the public hearing.
(E) At least thirty days before the public hearing, GCPD shall submit the notice of public hearing to the legislative service commission for publication in the register of Ohio.