(A) BSVI shall conduct a public hearing for administrative rules in this chapter which are filed in compliance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
(B) At least thirty days before the public hearing, BSVI shall prepare a notice of public hearing, which includes all of the following:
(1) A statement that it is BSVI's intention to propose, amend, or rescind rules.
(2) The date, time, and place of the hearing.
(3) A general statement of the subject matter to which the proposed rule(s), amendment(s), or rescission(s) relate.
(4) The reason for proposing, amending, or rescinding the rule(s).
(5) A statement that the rule(s) shall be available for review, free of charge, at the office of the BSVI director.
(6) A statement that the notice of the public hearing and/or the full text(s) of the rule(s) is available from the office of the BSVI director by any person who requests it and pays a fee not to exceed the cost of copying and mailing.
(7) A statement that the public hearing shall be conducted in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
(C) At least thirty days before the public hearing for administrative rules for this chapter, BSVI shall:
(1) Mail, by first-class postal mail or electronic mail, the notice of public hearing to the operators and to radio reading services.
(2) Submit the notice of public hearing to the legislative service commission for publication in the register of Ohio.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/19/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3304.29(D)
Rule Amplifies: 119.03(A)(4) , 3304.29(D)
Prior Effective Dates: 12/27/82, 4/22/02, 10/1/06