(A) In accordance with division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code, notice of the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings of the commission shall be made available to the general public.
(1) Writing to the following address: "Commission Secretary, 10 West Broad Street, Suite 1400, Columbus, Ohio 43215"; or
(2) Contacting the commission secretary at (614) 466-6290 or by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
(C) www.osfc.state.oh.us Notice of all the commission's meetings must be posted prior to the meeting on the commission's website,http://osfc.ohio.gov, and be provided to the Gongwer and Hannah news services.
(D) The commission shall provide notification in the following manner:
(1) For regular meetings such notice shall be given at least one week prior to the regular meeting and shall specify the time and place of the meeting.
(2) For special meetings, not of an emergency nature, such notice shall be given at least twenty-four hours before the special meeting and shall specify the time, place, and purpose of the meetings.
(3) For special meetings of an emergency nature, such notice shall be given immediately upon the calling of the meeting and shall specify the time, place, and purpose of the meetings.