(A) To be considered for participation in the college-preparatory boarding school facilities program, the board of trustees of a college-preparatory boarding school shall submit a written proposal to the commission and provide such additional requested data and documents as are deemed necessary for evaluation the application. The written proposal shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) School information including school name, operator, contract information, enrollment information and contact information;
(2) Board of trustees' information, identifying the officers and fiscal officer of the board and contact information;
(3) Classroom facilities project information describing the project to be financed including the total square footage of the facilities, the total amount of state funding requested, the amount of non-state funding secured for the acquisition of the classroom facilities, the proposed site of the classroom facilities, any facilities needs assessment that has been conducted by the board of trustees or the operator, and a proposed phasing schedule of facilities needs based upon projected increases in student population due to serving additional grade levels;
(4) A description of educational delivery methods of the college-preparatory board school curriculum, the space required for those delivery methods and how those spaces differ from the Ohio school design manual;
(5) Proof of secured funding for board of trustees' share for the acquisition of classroom facilities and a financial plan for the operation of the school; and
(6) A proposed maintenance plan for the facilities including how that plan will be funded.
(B) The executive director shall appoint a college-preparatory boarding school facilities program review committee to review the proposals and make recommendations for approval by the commission. The review committee shall include a project planner, a project administrator, a representative from the Ohio department of education and such other persons as deemed necessary in assisting the commission in thoroughly reviewing the proposals.
(C) The review committee shall assess the proposals based upon the building and economic feasibility of the proposed location, the total square footage requested in order to fulfill the curriculum, the total cost of the project, the total cost to the state and the availability of state funds.
(D) The review committee shall make a recommendation to the commission for commission approval. The review committee shall notify the board of trustees that the proposal will be sent to the commission for its approval.