(A) In accordance with division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code, notice of the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings of the commission shall be made available to the general public.
(B) Any person may determine the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings of the commission by:
(1) Writing to the following address: "Commission Secretary, 30 W. Spring Street, 4th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215"; or
(2) Contacting the commission secretary at 614-466-6290 or by electronic mail at email@example.com; or
(C) Notice of all the commission's meetings must be posted on the commission website prior to the meeting and be provided to the Gongwer and Hannah news services.
(D) The commission shall provide notification in the following manner:
(1) For regular meetings such notice shall be given at least one week prior to the regular meeting and shall specify the time and place of the meeting.
(2) For special meetings of a non-emergency nature, such notice shall be given at least twenty-four hours before the special meeting and shall specify the time, place and purpose of the meetings.
(3) For special meetings of an emergency nature, such notice shall be given immediately upon the calling of the meeting and shall specify the time, place and purpose of the meetings.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 3318-1-03