(2) Presenting to prospective students, either at the time of solicitation or enrollment, or through advertising, mail circulars, or telephone solicitation, misleading, deceptive, false, or fraudulent information relating to any program, employment opportunity, or opportunities for enrollment in accredited institutions of higher education after entering or completing programs offered by the school of employment.
(3) Discrimination in the acceptance of students upon the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
(4) Failing to display the agent's permit upon demand of a prospective student or other interested person.
(5) Failing to provide, at the request of the board, any information, records, or files pertaining to the recruitment or enrollment of students.
(6) Presenting either in writing or orally, misleading, false, or fraudulent information relating to the availability of student financial aid.
(7) Failure to remit to the school, promptly, any funds received from the prospective or new students even though the school may be in arrears in its financial obligations to the agent.
(8) Offering money or other considerations to students or any other persons, who do not possess an agent permit, to solicit, recruit or otherwise entice prospective students to enroll in the school.
(9) Attempting to obtain a list of names of prospective students still attending any other school for solicitation purposes.
(10) Accepting employment or affiliation with an employment or sales agency other than the placement service provided by the school represented.
(11) Any violation of or failure to adhere to the ethical conduct of agents, as adopted and published by the board in rule 3332-1-17.2 of the Administrative Code.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/20/2013 and 05/01/2019
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3332.031
Rule Amplifies: 3332.10, 3332.11, 3332.12
Prior Effective Dates: 12/1/70, 4/16/90 (Emer.), 7/12/90, 7/1/91, 4/17/00, 1/2/07