(A) Each school must pay a fee for the certificate of authorization and a fee for each program for which they are seeking board approval in accordance with rule 3332-1-22 of the Administrative Code. In addition, all schools are responsible for the fees listed below as directed by the board. All fees submitted to the board are not refundable.
(1) Agent permit (new or renewal) $ zero dollars
(2) Duplicate agent permit $ zero dollars
(3) New school site visit/evaluation zero dollars
(4) School name change zero dollars
(5) School director change zero dollars
(6) School change of location zero dollars
(7) Program revision or name change zero dollars
(8) Learning center (new or renewal) one hundred seventy-five dollars per year
(9) Late fee for unpaid invoice: ten per cent of invoice
(B) All schools may be assessed a student disclosure course fee for every new Ohio student who enrolls in a registered Ohio school and for whom the school keeps any portion of the tuition or registration fee. The student disclosure course fee may be included as a fee listed on the student's enrollment agreement. The fee will not exceed twenty-five dollars per new Ohio student.
(C) All schools have thirty days to pay fees assessed in accordance with rules 3332-1-22 and 3332-1-22.1 of the Administrative Code. Fees not submitted in a timely manner may be assessed a late fee in accordance with this rule. Any school that submits a check that is returned for insufficient funds or that is otherwise dishonored, will be assessed an additional penalty of fifty dollars and may be required to submit all payments via money order or certified check.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 08/24/2015 and 01/04/2021
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3332.07
Rule Amplifies: 3332.07
Prior Effective Dates: 4/16/1990 (Emer.), 7/12/1990, 7/1/1991, 10/14/1994, 4/17/2000, 7/3/2003, 10/19/09