(A) General proposal submission requirements. Proposals must be submitted in the following manner:
(1) One original paper copy marked as "Original."
(2) One additional paper copy marked as "Copy."
(3) Eight copies of a CD-ROM containing one PDF and one Word-compatible file of the proposal. Do not include multiple PDF or Word-compatible files containing individual proposal sections. The proposal must be completely contained on the CD-ROM in one PDF and one Word-compatible file.
(4) Proposals may not be submitted via fax or email.
(5) Proposals (one original and one copy plus eight copies of the CD-ROM) must be received by the chancellor at the following address on or before the due date:
"Eric D. Fingerhut, Chancellor
Ohio Board of Regents
30 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Attention: Choose Ohio First Scholarship Program."
(6) The narrative section of the proposal must not exceed fifteen pages.
(7) The non-narrative portions of the proposal must not exceed fifty pages.
(8) Original proposals are to be submitted on letter size paper.
(9) Margins must not be less than three-fourths of an inch on all sides.
(10) Font must be ten point or larger with no more than six lines per inch.
(11) All pages must be numbered consecutively using the format "page [number] of total number of pages" (e.g. page 2 of 10).
(12) The proposal title and lead applicant name must appear at the bottom of each page.
(13) Proposals should not include color figures that cannot be understood when photocopied in black and white.
(14) The first page of the proposal must be the standardized applicant information form and title page provided by the chancellor.
(15) Do not include a cover or cover letter other than the standardized applicant information form and title page.
(16) Proposals must be stapled or clipped once in the upper left hand corner and must not be bound.
(B) General proposal directions
Proposals must be completed in the following manner:
(1) The first page of the proposal must be the completed standardized applicant information form and title page provided by the chancellor.
(2) Prepare and include an abstract that is not more than one page that summarizes the anticipated academic outcomes of the project.
(3) The proposal narrative must not exceed fifteen pages in total length.
(4) The lead applicant must provide the following information:
(a) An itemized budget for each year of the proposed grant period that includes funding anticipated for collaborating partner institutions; and
(b) The projected number of student scholarships to be provided.
(5) All non-narrative sections of the proposal combined must not exceed fifty pages.