(A) Pursuant to section 3365.15 of the Revised Code, by July fifteenth of each year, each secondary school and institution of higher education with students enrolled under the college credit plus program shall submit the required data to the chancellor on the form and in the manner prescribed by the chancellor of the Ohio board of regents and the superintendent of public instruction, jointly.
(1) The chancellor shall post the guidelines and any other pertinent information on the board of regents' website.
(2) The superintendent shall post the guidelines and any other pertinent information on the department of education website.
(3) If any institution of higher education or secondary school fails to submit required data, the chancellor and the superintendent may: withhold payment to, demand repayment from, suspend the ability to negotiate future alternative funding structure agreements or suspend the institution of higher education's eligibility to continue participating in the program.
The chancellor or the superintendent, whichever is appropriate, shall do the following:
(a) If the decision is to suspend an institution or secondary school's privileges under college credit plus, prior to such suspension, send written notice of noncompliance with a date not less than thirty days in which the institution or secondary school has to submit the data before the suspension goes into effect.
(b) If the decision is to withhold payment, send written notice of noncompliance stating that funding is being withheld until the school submits the required data.
(B) In addition to the required data submissions under paragraph A of this rule:
(1) Institutions of higher education shall comply with ordinary procedures for data submissions otherwise required by law and for receipt of funding. The chancellor will make efforts to avoid duplication of submission of data where possible.
(2) Secondary schools shall comply with ordinary procedures for data submissions otherwise required by law and for receipt of funding.