(B) Any person may determine the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings by:
(1) Writing to the following address: "Ohio War Orphans Scholarship Board, Ohio Board of Regents, 25 South Front Street, Columbus, Ohio."
(2) Calling the following telephone number during normal business hours: 614-466-7420.
(3) Consulting the Ohio war orphans scholarship website at http://www.ohiohighered.org/ohio-war-orphans [File Link Not Available].
(C) Any representative of the news media may obtain notice of all special meetings by requesting in writing that such notice be provided. A request for such notification shall be addressed to: "Ohio War Orphans Scholarship Board Secretary, Ohio Board of Regents, 25 South Front Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215."
The request shall provide the name of the individual media representative to be contacted, his mailing address and a maximum of two telephone numbers where he can be reached. The war orphans scholarship board secretary shall maintain a list of all representatives of the news media who have requested notice of special meetings pursuant to this paragraph.
In the event of a special meeting not of an emergency nature, the war orphans scholarship board secretary shall notify all media representatives on the list of such meeting by doing at least one of the following:
(1) Sending written email notice, which must be sent no later than four calendar days prior to the day of the special meeting.
(2) Notifying such representatives by telephone no later than twenty-four hours prior to the special meeting; such telephone notice shall be complete if a message has been left for the representative, or if, after reasonable effort the war orphans scholarship board secretary has been unable to provide such telephone notice.
(3) Informing such representative personally no later than twenty-four hours prior to the special meeting.
In the event of a special meeting of an emergency nature, the war orphans scholarship board secretary shall notify all media representatives on the list of such meeting by providing either the notice described in paragraph (C)(2) or (C)(3) of this rule. In such event, however, the notice need not be given twenty-four hours prior to the meeting, but shall be given as soon as possible.
In giving the notices required by this paragraph the war orphans scholarship board secretary as chancellor of the Ohio board of regents may rely on assistance provided by any member of the board of regents staff and any such notice is complete if given by such member in the manner provided in this paragraph.
(D) The war orphans scholarship board secretary shall maintain a list of all persons who have requested, orally or in writing, notice of all meetings of the war orphans scholarship board at which specific subject matters designated by such persons are scheduled to be discussed. Any person may have his name placed on such list. The war orphans scholarship board secretary shall, no later than seven days prior to each meeting, send by first class mail an agenda of the meeting to such persons.