(A) Membership The university senate faculty leadership shall consist of four members.
(1) The chair of the faculty council.
(2) The chair-elect of the faculty council.
(3) The chair of the university senate steering committee.
(4) The secretary of the university senate.
(B) Duties and responsibilities.
(1) Meet year-around to plan, project and assist in expediting university senate business.
(2) Meet with the university president to enhance communications between faculty and the office of the president.
(3) Meet with the provost to discuss academic policies, educational policies and the mission of the office of academic affairs.
(4) Meet with university leadership on an as-needed basis to foster shared governance.
(5) Suggest nominees to the executive committee of faculty council to fill faculty vacancies in university senate committees.