(A) Payroll deductions, in addition to those mandated by law, may be made for the following:
(1) Charitable purposes if such qualify as a charity under federal income tax regulations;
(2) Gifts to the university or the "University Foundation, Incorporated";
(3) Employee association dues;
(4) United States savings bonds purchases;
(5) Meals when applicable; and
(6) Hospitalization, life or other insurance purchased through the university.
(B) All other deductions may be authorized only by the president after consultation with the cabinet or the faculty senate as the matter may relate.
Replaces: 3342-7- 02.3