(A) This chapter may be amended and revised only according to the following procedure:
(1) Any member of the university community, or any constituent body thereof, may propose amendments and revisions and submit them to the student life committee of the faculty senate.
(2) The student life committee shall review all proposed amendments and revisions forwarded to them and may accept, reject, or amend them. It shall, thereafter, send its proposed amendments to the student senate for its advice, which shall be rendered within thirty days.
(3) The student life committee shall then submit any approved amendment or revision to the faculty senate. Upon approval, the faculty senate shall submit the proposal to the president for referral to the board of trustees.
(4) The board of trustees shall review all proposed amendments and revisions forwarded to it. It may approve the proposal, at which time it shall become effective (or on any date specified for it to become effective), or reject the proposal and return it to the president.
(5) The university community shall be promptly informed of any new amendments or revisions.
(B) Repeal of contradictory policies. Chapter 3344-83 of the Administrative Code shall supersede any existing disciplinary policies and procedures, which are inconsistent with Chapter 3344-83 of the Administrative Code.