Chapter 3354:2-26 College Contributions
The objective of college fund-raising and development activities is to enhance the educational services provided through the solicitation and administration of contributions of cash, securities, materials, equipment and property.
(A) The college administration, working with the Lakeland foundation inc., will be responsible for the:
(1) Solicitation of contributions consistent with the college's mission;
(2) Coordination of such contributions; and
(3) Coordination with affiliate organizations that solicit funds for the college's benefit.
(B) The college accepts contributions under the following conditions:
(1) Acceptance of a contribution acknowledges that the contribution will be used to promote the mission of the college; and
(2) Acceptance of a contribution, and any terms and conditions associated with same, does not place the college in violation of any local, state, or federal laws.
(C) The granting of scholarships, grants, and loans are to be lawfully nondiscriminatory and will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the donor, as long as these terms and conditions are not in violation of any local, state, or federal laws.
(D) Coordination of fund-raising activities will originate in the office of development. funds may be directed to the foundation as required and transferred to the college as needed.
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 3354
Rule Amplifies: 3354
Prior Effective Dates: 1/11/1996, 3/6/2003