(A) Employees must exhibit a high degree of personal integrity at all times. This requires sincere respect for the rights of others, and refraining from any behavior that might be harmful to one's self, other members of the College community, or the College. Employees must also refrain from behavior that would cast the College in an unfavorable light in the view of the communities served by the College.
(B) In addition to behavior inconsistent with paragraph (A) of this policy, the following conduct is specifically prohibited:
(1) Threatening, attempting, or committing physical violence against any person.
(2) Preventing, impeding or disrupting, or attempting to prevent, impede or disrupt, any college activity.
(3) Endangering the personal health, safety, and welfare of the employee or any other person.
(4) Violating, while on or in college facilities or vehicles, any municipal, county, state, or federal statute or ordinance.
(5) Gambling for money or other things of value on or in college facilities.
(6) Using language that is degrading or abusive to any person.
(7) Furnishing false information to the college.
(8) Excessive unauthorized absenteeism or tardiness.
(9) Unauthorized use of college supplies or equipment for personal purposes.
(10) Violation of any college policy or procedure.
(12) Failure to maintain a license, certification or other required qualification.
(13) Being under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, or the possession of a controlled substance, while on duty.
(14) Absence without acceptable notification.
(15) Inappropriate handling of any college document or record, including without limitation tampering with personnel files or information contained within such files in any manner that seeks personal benefit, or permits others to benefit personally, or knowingly permits the inclusion of false, inaccurate or misleading information.
(C) The president or the president's designee is hereby directed to take all steps necessary and appropriate for the implementation of this policy.