Chapter 3358:17-31 Policy on Reimbursement
(A) Travel expenses.
(1) Expenses for appropriate business travel will be reimbursed in accordance with the travel expense guidelines maintained by the chief financial officer and treasurer.
(2) Pursuant to rule 126-1-02 of the Administrative Code, frequent flyer miles belong to the business/agency who actually paid for the airline tickets. Even if an employee uses his/her own credit card to initially purchase the ticket and then seeks reimbursement, the business/agency is paying for the ticket via reimbursement and is entitled to the frequent flyer miles.
(3) Per rule 126-1-02 of the Administrative Code - "A state agent is not to receive reimbursement for more than his/her actual travel expenses".
(B) Relocation expenses for new employees.
(1) The college will reimburse moving expenses for individuals hired in the administrative and instructional employment categories according to the reimbursement schedule maintained by the chief financial officer and treasurer. Acceptable expenses are those expenses covered under the IRS tax codes.
(2) In the event the employee elects to resign due to circumstances within his/her control within twelve months of payment of relocation expenses, the employee agrees to and will be subject to repayment of the costs associated with the move within one month of the date of separation.