(A) In addition to the reporting requirements in other chapters of the Administrative Code adopted pursuant to Chapter 3748. of the Revised Code, the licensee shall report the following events to the director if not reported under other chapters of the Administrative Code adopted pursuant to Chapter 3748. of the Revised Code:
(1) Source stuck in an unshielded position.
(2) Any fire or explosion in a radiation room.
(3) Damage to the source racks.
(4) Failure of the cable or drive mechanism used to move the source racks.
(5) Inoperability of the access control system.
(6) Detection of radiation source by the product exit monitor.
(7) Detection of radioactive contamination attributable to licensed radioactive material.
(8) Structural damage to the pool liner or walls.
(9) Abnormal water loss or leakage from the source storage pool.
(10) Pool water conductivity exceeding one hundred microsiemens per centimeter.
(B) The report must include a telephone report within twenty- four hours as described in paragraph (C)(1) of rule 3701:1-40-20 of the Administrative Code, and a written report within thirty days as described in paragraph (C)(2) of rule 3701:1-40-20 of the Administrative Code.