(A) A licensee shall retain a record of each spot-check for remote afterloader units required by rule 3701:1-58-65 of the Administrative Code for three years.
(B) The record must include, as applicable:
(1) The date of the spot-check;
(2) The manufacturer's name, model number, and serial number for the remote afterloader unit and source;
(3) An assessment of timer accuracy;
(4) Notations indicating the operability of each entrance door electrical interlock, radiation monitors, source exposure indicator lights, viewing and intercom systems, and clock and decayed source activity in the unit's computer; and
(5) The name of the individual who performed the periodic spot-check and the signature of the authorized medical physicist who reviewed the record of the spot-check.
(C) A licensee shall retain a copy of the procedures required by paragraph (B) of rule 3701:1-58-65 of the Administrative Code until the licensee no longer possesses the remote afterloader unit.