(A) A long-term care facility, employee organization, person, or government entity seeking reapproval of a TCEP shall make an application to the director or the director's designee for reapproval of the program and shall provide any documentation requested by the director or designee, in accordance with this rule.
(B) An original of the application for reapproval of a TCEP shall be:
(1) Filed no later than the sixtieth day before the expiration date of the program's initial approval or most recent reapproval; and
(2) Accompanied by a nonrefundable application fee of three hundred dollars.
(C) The application for reapproval shall be submitted using an electronic reporting system approved by the director and shall include all of the following items:
(1) The name and address of the program;
(2) The program's approval number;
(3) The enrollment for the twenty-four months preceding submission of the renewal application;
(4) The number of completed programs held during the twenty-four months preceding submission of the renewal application;
(5) A list of the current program coordinator and primary instructors, the date the program coordinator last served as a program coordinator, and the date each primary instructor last taught;
(6) Copies of any new or revised contracts with long-term care facilities for provision of clinical experience, if the contracts have not been submitted already under paragraph (B) of rule 3701-18-06.1 of the Administrative Code. A facility-based TCEP is not required to submit a copy of a written agreement with the long-term care facility that operates the program;
(8) The overall plan for scheduling and implementing both the classroom instruction and clinical experience portions of the program.
(D) The director or the director's designee may request any additional information necessary to assess compliance with the applicable criteria for program reapproval established by this chapter. The applicant shall provide any requested additional information within the time specified by the director or the designee. Within sixty days after receiving an application for reapproval, the director or the designee shall mail a written notice to the applicant either approving or proposing to deny the reapproval of the TCEP.
(E) No applicant shall obtain or attempt to obtain reapproval of a TCEP fraudulently or deceptively.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/21/2011 and 12/01/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3721.28, 3721.29, 3721.30
Rule Amplifies: 3721.30, 3721.31
Prior Effective Dates: 9/5/1993, 2/10/02, 5/1/07, 3/25/10, 11/01/10