(A) A long-term care facility, employee organization, person, or government entity seeking reapproval of a train-the-trainer program shall make an application to the director or the director's designee for reapproval of the program and shall provide any documentation requested by the director or designee, in accordance with this rule.
(B) An application for reapproval of a TTT program shall be:
(1) Filed no later than the sixtieth day before the expiration date of the program's initial approval or most recent reapproval; and
(2) Accompanied by a nonrefundable application fee of six hundred dollars.
(C) The application for reapproval shall be submitted on a form prescribed by the director or the director's designee and shall include all of the following items:
(1) The name and address of the program;
(2) The program's approval number;
(3) The enrollment for the twenty-four months preceding submission of the renewal application;
(4) The number of completed programs held during the twenty-four months preceding submission of the renewal application;
(5) A list of current faculty and program administrator and the dates each faculty member and program administrator taught; and
(D) The director or the director's designee may request any additional information necessary to assess compliance with the applicable criteria for program reapproval established by this chapter. The applicant shall provide any requested additional information within the time specified by the director or the designee. The director or the designee shall mail a written notice to the applicant either approving or proposing to deny the reapproval of a TTT program within sixty days after receipt of the application.
(E) No applicant shall obtain or attempt to obtain reapproval of a TTT program fraudulently or deceptively.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/21/2011 and 12/01/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3721.30
Rule Amplifies: 3721.31
Prior Effective Dates: 8/31/1989 (Emer.), 12/1/89 (Emer.), 4/20/90 (Emer.), 7/16/90, 9/5/93 , 5/1/07, 3/25/10