(A) Each approved train-the-trainer program shall maintain program records for at least two years at the program's business address or at the office of the program administrator. The records shall be kept in an area that is readily accessible and able to be locked to protect the records against loss, theft, destruction, and unauthorized use.
(1) The records required by paragraphs (B)(1) and (B)(2) of this rule shall be kept in a confidential manner and shall not be released, without consent, to any person other than the participant, the staff member to whom the records relate, or to the director or the director's designee.
(2) When a program administrator leaves the program, he or she shall transfer all records to the new program administrator or leave the records within the program offices.
(B) Each approved program shall maintain at least the following records:
(1) As applicable, a final summary report for each participant. The report shall include enrollment information, attendance records for classroom instruction or training skills practice, and other evaluation or summary records;
(2) The resume for each faculty member and program administrator, and documentation of the qualifications of guest lecturers.
(3) Administrative records including, but not limited to, complaints and the participant evaluations of the program.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3721.30
Rule Amplifies: 3721.31
Prior Effective Dates: 8/31/1989 (Emer.), 12/1/89 (Emer.), 4/20/90 (Emer.), 7/16/90, 9/5/93, 9/1/00, 11/1/10