(A) The licensor shall establish fees for:
(3) Temporary food service operations as a per event fee or as a per day fee;
(4) Each mobile food service operation; and
(5) Each vending machine location. Additionally, as specified in section 3717.07 of the Revised Code, the license fee for vending machine locations shall not be increased by more than the percentage of increase in the consumer price index for all urban consumers (United States city average, all items), prepared by the United States department of labor, bureau of labor statistics, for the immediately preceding calendar year.
(B) The licensor may establish a different fee for food service operations it classifies as:
(1) Noncommercial food service operations in all risk level categories, which shall be fifty per cent of the fee established in paragraphs (A)(1) and (A)(2) of this rule, as applicable; and
(2) Noncommercial temporary food service operations, which shall be fifty
per cent of the fee established in paragraph (A)(3) of this rule.
(C) The licensor may establish fees for:
(1) Review of facility layout and equipment specifications for food service operations, other than mobile and temporary food service operations, or similar reviews conducted for vending machine locations;
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3717.04 , 3717.51
Rule Amplifies: 3717.45
Prior Effective Dates: 8/31/1990 (Emer.), 12//7/90, 8/4/91, 2/20/92 (Emer.). 4/12/92, 1/9/95, 9/4/95, 11/27/00, 9/7/01, 12/21/01 (Emer.), 3/21/02, 3/1/10