(A) The licensor shall accept for investigation oral and written complaints regarding food service operations. The licensor may decline to investigate any complaint it determines is:
(2) Not made in good faith; or
(3) Too old to be reasonably investigated.
(B) The licensor shall gather at a minimum the following information in response to a complaint received:
(1) The full name, address, and telephone number of the complainant unless the complainant wishes to remain anonymous;
(2) The name and address of the food service operation; and
(3) A statement of facts about the complaint including the date and time of any alleged occurrence.
(C) The licensor:
(1) Shall investigate the complaint based on the complaint's severity;
(2) Shall investigate each complaint in a fair and complete manner;
(3) Shall report the results to the complainant orally or in writing upon completion of the investigation; and
(4) Shall complete and maintain a report on file at the conclusion of the investigation.