(A) The licensee of a recreational vehicle park, recreation camp, combined park-camp or temporary park-camp shall ensure that the park or camp meets all of the following requirements:
(1) Recreational vehicles or portable camping units shall be parked only on sites that have been verified as complying with plans approved by the director, or in the case of the temporary park-camps, by the licensor;
(2) Except as provided in paragraph (H) of rule 3701-26-07 of the Administrative Code, sites shall provide a minimum area of one thousand square feet;
(3) No more than the following number of units shall be permitted on any one site:
(a) One recreational vehicle and two portable camping units, or
(b) Three portable camping units.
(4) Separate access to each site shall be provided and maintained so that access to any site is not through or over any other adjacent site; and
(5) Sites shall be properly drained and kept free of all trash and debris.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3729.02
Rule Amplifies: 3729.02
Prior Effective Dates: 7/01/1965, 1/01/72, 4/03/80, 5/24/92, 3/22/97, 5/01/07