(A) The licensee shall establish rules for the patrons of the park or camp. Such rules shall include, but are not limited to, the following general areas:
(1) Traffic control;
(2) Overcrowding and spacing of camping units;
(3) Noise control;
(4) Use of hazardous materials and fire safety;
(5) Use of park or camp facilities and prevention of nuisances;
(6) Swimming area safety, if applicable;
(7) Pet control, if applicable.
(B) Rules shall be conspicuously posted or provided to patrons as they initially enter the park or camp.