(A) Any person proposing to create a subdivision shall submit to the board of health, for approval, plans clearly showing that the provisions of rules 3701-29-01 to 3701-29-21 of the Administrative Code(Ohio Sanitary Code) can be adequately met, before any of the lots in the subdivision are sold or offered for sale, whether or not such sale entails a transfer of title or deed.
(B) No person shall install household sewage disposal systems in new subdivisions, unless it is considered to be impracticable or inadvisable by the board of health and the Ohio environmental protection agency to install a central sewage system.
(C) If household sewage disposal systems are proposed, the plans shall show:
(1) The total land area to be used;
(2) Location and size of all lots;
(3) The properties and characteristics of the soils in the subdivision;
(4) Depth to normal ground water table and rock strata;
(5) Location of all bodies of water, streams, ditches, sewers, drain tile, existing and proposed potable water supply sources and lines on this or adjacent lots within one hundred feet of the proposed subdivision, or any other information which may affect the installation or operation of household sewage disposal systems or the enforcement of rules 3701-29-01 to 3701-29-21 of the Administrative Code(Ohio Sanitary Code);
(6) Existing and finished grade of all lots.
(D) If the proposed subdivision is to be served by either a sanitary sewerage system or a water supply system or both, plans shall be submitted to the Ohio environmental protection agency as required by section 6111.44 of the Revised Code.
Promulgated Under: 119.04
Statutory Authority: Sec. 120.02 of Am. Sub. HB 119 (127th G.A.)
Rule Amplifies: Sec. 120.02 of Am. Sub. HB 119 (127th G.A.)
Prior Effective Dates: 7/1/1974, 71/77, 7/2/07