(A) No person shall construct, extensively alter, or equip an agricultural labor camp until plans have been submitted in triplicate to and approved in writing by the licensor.
(B) The plans and specifications shall clearly show and describe the:
(1) Total area to be used as an agricultural labor camp;
(2) General layout of the camp showing location of housing, toilet facilities, recreational area, solid waste storage and disposal, water supply, bathing and laundry facilities, and lighting;
(3) Entrance and exit roadways and driveways;
(4) Method and plan for drainage of surface and storm water;
(5) Housing, including size and construction data, heating, lighting, ventilation, cooking and eating facilities, storage facilities, and beds and bedding;
(6) Design of the public service building, toilet facilities, bathing facilities, handwashing facilities, laundry facilities, and hot water heating system;
(7) Number and types of plumbing fixtures;
(8) Water supply location and development;
(9) Method of sewage disposal, including privies and liquid waste;
(10) Method of storage, collection, and disposal of solid waste;
(11) Name and address of the camp operator;
(12) Location of the camp.
(C) Plans shall be drawn to scale and shall be neat and legible.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 08/01/2008 and 08/01/2013
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3733.42
Rule Amplifies: 3733.42
Prior Effective Dates: 6/1/1975, 4/2/85