(A) To comply with minimum standards of habitability:
(1) The water supply for the camp shall be from a public water system which meets the requirements of Chapter 6109. of the Revised Code and the rules adopted thereunder.
(2) Within five years of the effective date of this rule, a sufficient supply of water under pressure shall be provided to all housing units in existing camps. Newly constructed or substantially altered camps, or housing units installed in existing camps after the effective date of this rule, shall be supplied with water under pressure.
(3) Sewage and gray water shall be properly disposed of into a sanitary sewerage system approved by the Ohio environmental protection agency or the local health department, depending on which agency has jurisdiction.
(4) Sewage disposal systems shall be maintained so as not to create a nuisance, health hazard or pollute any waters of the state.
(5) When privies are used they shall be properly vented and maintained.
(6) The operator shall provide the licensor with proof of a properly executed contract specifying that each portable chemical toilet holding tank or privy vault will be pumped and cleaned at least once a week or more often, if necessary. The contents shall be disposed of in a manner and place approved by the Ohio environmental protection agency.
(B) To comply with voluntary standards of habitability, water shall be supplied to all housing units, prior to the requirement in paragraph (A)(2) of this rule, for drinking, dish washing, cooking, handwashing, bathing and toilet facilities. Hot water for dish washing and bathing purposes shall be provided.
Replaces: 3701-33-05, 3701-33-06