In all abortions upon a woman whose conceptus, in the best judgment of the attending physician, is a fetus as defined in rule 3701-47-01, the physician shall effect compliance with the following:
(A) Immediate post-abortion care shall be provided in a hospital.
(B) Written and oral discharge instructions shall be issued to each woman which shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Symptoms of complications to be looked for and recommended response to any such symptoms;
(2) Activities to be avoided;
(3) Notification of a 24-hour emergency service;
(4) Comprehensive birth control information;
(5) The date for follow-up or return visit after the performance of the abortion, which shall be scheduled as indicated by the condition of the patient and instructions on the importance of a follow-up visit;
(6) Use of appropriate medications, when indicated;
(7) Instructions about the care of her body.
(C) Information regarding Rh typing of the patient's blood shall be a part of the patient's medical record. Anti-Rh immune globulin therapy shall be given to all Rh negative patients upon completion of the abortion procedure when medically indicated, except when refused by the patient. If for any reason a patient refuses this therapy, the refusal shall be documented in the clinical record.