(A) Each CFR board shall require at least one member of the CFR board attend the annual training sponsored by the department of health. Each CFR board shall encourage all CFR board members to attend. If not all members of the CFR board attend the training, the chairperson of the CFR board shall be responsible for assuring that those CFR board members who did not attend are trained or given access to the training.
(B) The CFR training curriculum will be a combination of lectures, discussions, and team review of actual case studies and may include, but not be limited to, the following topics found in the standardized protocols and guidelines developed by the Ohio department of health and the state CFR advisory council:
(1) Overview of the CFR law and rules;
(2) CFR board membership and maintenance;
(3) CFR board operating procedures (including conducting an effective meeting);
(4) Death reviews;
(5) Role of courts and prosecutors;
(6) Data collection;
(7) Database guidelines;
(8) Annual reporting guidelines;
(9) Preventing child deaths.