(A) The HCF shall develop and follow comprehensive and effective patient care policies that include the following requirements:
(1) Each patient shall be treated with consideration, respect, and full recognition of dignity and individuality, including privacy in treatment and personal care needs;
(2) Each patient shall be allowed to refuse or withdraw consent for treatment;
(3) Each patient shall have access to his or her medical record, unless access is specifically restricted by the attending physician for medical reasons;
(4) Each patient's medical and financial records shall be kept in confidence; and
(5) Each patient shall receive, if requested, a detailed explanation of facility charges including an itemized bill for services received.
(B) The HCF shall inform each patient of the following:
(1) The HCF's policy on advance directives; and
(2) The name of the attending physician or individual supervising the patient's care and the manner in which that individual may be contacted.
(C) The HCF shall implement a patient satisfaction survey program.