(A) Each HCF shall develop and follow policies and procedures to receive, investigate, and report findings on complaints regarding the quality or appropriateness of services provided by the HCF. The documentation of complaints shall, at a minimum, include the following:
(1) The date complaint was received;
(2) The identity, if provided, of the complainant;
(3) A description of complaint;
(4) The identity of persons or facility involved;
(5) The findings of the investigation; and
(6) The resolution of the complaint.
(B) Each HCF shall post the toll free complaint hotline of the department's complaint unit in a conspicuous place in the HCF.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 02/16/2016 and 02/15/2021
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3 702.12, 3 702.13
Rule Amplifies: 3702.30
Prior Effective Dates: 1/13/1996, 4/24/11