(A) Each HCF shall develop and follow policies and procedures to receive, investigate, and report findings on complaints regarding the quality or appropriateness of services. The documentation of complaints shall, at a minimum, include the following:
(1) The date complaint was received;
(2) The identity, if provided, of the complainant;
(3) A description of complaint;
(4) The identity of persons or facility involved;
(5) The findings of the investigation; and
(6) The resolution of the complaint.
(B) The HCF shall post the toll free complaint hotline of the department's complaint unit in a conspicuous place in the HCF.