(A) In addition to the requirements of rule 3701-83-11 of the Administrative Code, each freestanding or mobile diagnostic imaging center shall maintain a diagnostic imaging radiology report which includes the following:
(1) Patient name or identifier;
(2) Name of referring physician, podiatrist, dentist, or chiropractor;
(3) Name of physician or chiropractic radiologist conducting image interpretation;
(4) Name and type of diagnostic image performed and any contrast media used;
(5) Date of image;
(7) Factors limiting interpretability of exam;
(8) Pertinent clinical issues; and
(9) Conclusion or diagnosis.
(B) Each freestanding or mobile diagnostic imaging center shall maintain all medical records for a period of six years from the date of service.
(C) A mobile diagnostic imaging center may, by contract with a facility being served, require the facility to maintain such reports and medical records, provided that such reports and medical records are made available to the department for purposes of section 3702.30 of the Revised Code and Chapter 3701-83 of the Administrative Code.