(A) Each provider of a HCS shall develop and follow policies and procedures to effectively receive, investigate, and report findings of complaints regarding the quality or appropriateness of services. The documentation of complaints shall, at a minimum, include the following:
(1) The date complaint was received;
(2) The identity, if provided, of the complainant;
(3) A description of the complaint;
(4) The identity of persons and/or provider of the HCS involved;
(5) The findings of the investigation; and
(6) The resolution of the complaint.
(B) The provider of a HCS shall post the toll free complaint hotline of the department's complaint unit in a conspicuous place in the HCS.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3702.11, 3702.13
Rule Amplifies: 3702.11, 3702.12, 3702.13, 3702.14, 3702.141, 3702.15, 3702.16, 3702.18, 3702.19, 3702.20
Prior Effective Dates: 3/1/1997, 3/24/03