(A) Each provider of a HCS shall develop and follow policies and procedures to effectively receive, investigate, and report findings of complaints regarding the quality or appropriateness of services provided by the HCS. The documentation of complaints shall, at a minimum, include the following:
(1) The date complaint was received;
(2) The identity, if provided, of the complainant;
(3) A description of the complaint;
(4) The identity, if provided, of persons and/or the provider of the HCS involved;
(5) The findings of the investigation; and
(6) The resolution of the complaint.
(B) Each provider of a HCS shall post the toll free complaint hotline of the Ohio department of health's complaint unit in a conspicuous place in the HCS.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 02/27/2017 and 03/01/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3702.11, 3702.13
Rule Amplifies: 3702.11, 3702.12, 3702.13 , 3702.14, 3702.141, 3702.15, 3702.16, 3702.18, 3702.19, 3702.20
Prior Effective Dates: 3/1/1997, 3/24/03