(A) A licensee subject to this chapter shall coordinate, to the extent practicable, with an LLEA for responding to threats to the licensee's facility, including any necessary armed response. The information provided to the LLEA must include:
(1) A description of the facilities and the category one and category two quantities of radioactive materials along with a description of the licensee's security measures that have been implemented to comply with this chapter; and
(2) A notification that the licensee will request a timely armed response by the LLEA to any actual or attempted theft, sabotage, or diversion of category one or category two quantities of material.
(3) A notification that provides a description of the facilities and the category one and category two quantities of radioactive materials along with a description of the licensee's security measures is not public record pursuant to section 149.433 of the Revised Code (exemption of security records).
(B) The licensee shall notify the director within three business days if:
(1) The LLEA has not responded to the request for coordination within sixty days of the coordination request; or
(2) The LLEA notifies the licensee that the LLEA does not plan to participate in coordination activities.
(C) The licensee shall document its efforts to coordinate with the LLEA. The documentation must be kept for three years.
(D) The licensee shall coordinate with the LLEA at least every twelve months, or when changes to the facility design or operation adversely affect the potential vulnerability of the licensee's material to theft, sabotage, or diversion.