(A) The director shall issue a license for the medical use of radioactive material if:
(1) The applicant has filed documentation in accordance with rule 3701:1-58-07 of the Administrative Code;
(2) The applicant has paid any applicable fee as provided in rule 3701:1-38-02 of the Administrative Code;
(3) The director finds the applicant equipped and committed to observe the safety standards established by the director for the protection of the public health and safety; and
(4) The applicant meets the requirements of Chapter 3701:1-40 and rule 3701:1-38-02 of the Administrative Code.
(B) The director shall issue a license for mobile medical service if the applicant:
(1) Meets the requirements in paragraph (A) of this rule; and
(2) Assures that individuals or human research subjects to whom unsealed radioactive material or radiation from implants containing radioactive material will be administered may be released following treatment in accordance with rule 3701:1-58-30 of the Administrative Code.
Prior History: (Effective:
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 06/28/2010 and 07/12/2015
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3748.02, 3748.04
Rule Amplifies: 3748.04
Prior Effective Dates: 8/15/2005 )