(A) A licensee shall maintain a record of the teletherapy unit, remote afterloader unit, and gamma stereotactic radiosurgery unit full calibrations required by rules 3701:1-58-61 to 3701:1-58-63 of the Administrative Code for three years.
(B) The record must include:
(1) The date of the calibration;
(2) The manufacturer's name, model number, and serial number of the teletherapy, remote afterloader, and gamma stereotactic radiosurgery unit(s), the source(s), and the instruments used to calibrate the unit(s);
(3) The results and an assessment of the full calibrations;
(4) The results of the autoradiograph required for low dose-rate remote afterloader units; and
(5) The signature of the authorized medical physicist who performed the full calibration.