(B) The record must include:
(1) The date of the spot-check;
(2) The manufacturer's name, model number, and serial number for the gamma stereotactic radiosurgery unit and the instrument used to measure the output of the unit;
(3) An assessment of timer linearity and accuracy;
(4) The calculated on-off error;
(5) A determination of trunnion centricity;
(6) The difference between the anticipated output and the measured output;
(7) An assessment of source output against computer calculations;
(8) Notations indicating the operability of radiation monitors, helmet microswitches, emergency timing circuits, emergency off buttons, electrical interlocks, source exposure indicator lights, viewing and intercom systems, timer termination, treatment table retraction mechanism, and stereotactic frames and localizing devices (trunnions); and
(9) The name of the individual who performed the periodic spot-check and the signature of the authorized medical physicist who reviewed the record of the spot-check.
(C) A licensee shall retain a copy of the procedures required by paragraph (B) of rule 3701:1-58-66 of the Administrative Code until the licensee no longer possesses the gamma stereotactic radiosurgery unit.