(A) Priority shall be given to grant applicants who develop services in accordance with the mission of the commission pursuant to rule 3704-1-02 of the Administrative Code. To receive consideration for funding, applicants must demonstrate:
(1) That at least twenty per cent of its funds and/or resources are received from sources other than grants awarded by the commission on minority health;
(2) Be a public or private nonprofit organization;
(3) Develop a plan which establishes a management board for the administration of the grant, composed of proportionate representation of the population to be served and submit said plan with the grant application;
(4) Provide services in close proximity to minority communities or include minority communities in their stated service area; and
(B) The following are ineligible for funding consideration:
(2) National organizations. Local chapters or affiliates of national organizations may be eligible if they meet the definition of a "community-based health group" in paragraph (B) of rule 3704-2-01 of the Administrative Code.
(3) Organizations applying for the sole purpose of acquiring funds to supplement existing programs without any plan for enlarging their scope of work.
(4) Organizations in the process of creating or starting a community-based health group for the sole purpose of applying for grants from the commission.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/20/2012 and 10/18/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 119, 3701.78
Rule Amplifies: 121.22
Prior Effective Dates: 1/17/88 (Emer), 4/4/88, 07/01/2000