(A) Consideration for prospective grantees shall be limited to agencies meeting the criteria set forth in rule 3704-2-02 of the Administrative Code and those who submit a completed application within the time period specified in the request for proposal. The deadline for consideration shall be based on receipt of the application in the commission office by the date and time indicated on the grant application.
A completed application must include the following documents:
(1) An internal revenue service tax exempt certificate. Agencies using the tax exemption of a national parent organization, must also submit a letter of authority to use the certificate. The letter must be on original letterhead of the parent organization and bear the original signature of the CEO of the parent organization;
(2) Evidence of compliance with Titles VI and VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and amendments thereto, which prohibit discrimination because of race, sex, national origin, age or color;
(3) Evidence of compliance with Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act and any amendments thereto, which prohibit discrimination in any facet of the agency's operation; and
(4) A W-9 form.
(B) Applications submitted to the commission must contain all of the following:
(1) Goals and objectives based on defined needs which are clearly stated and measurable;
(2) Demographics of targeted populations and geographic areas to be served;
(3) An implementation plan which is specifically timelined;
(4) Itemized and quantified resources needed to complete the project;
(5) A definition of the parameters of the project in order to distinguish this project from other activities conducted by the grantee;
(6) Provide statistical information and/or graphic illustrations to verify the need for proposed activities;
(7) Precautions to be taken to assure that services are provided only to specific populations and geographic areas when required by the program;
(8) Performance indicators and procedures designed to measure accomplishment of objectives during project period; and
(9) Quantified budget information stating and justifying resources needed to perform project activities. All projects must start up within thirty days of award notification.
(C) Applicants who are ineligible for grants participation will be notified in writing by the commission.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/20/2012 and 10/18/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 119, 3701.78
Rule Amplifies: 121.22
Prior Effective Dates: 1/17/88 (Emer), 4/4/88, 07/01/2000