(A) Priority shall be given to grant applicants who develop services in accordance with the mission of the commission pursuant to rule 3704-1-02 of the Administrative Code. To receive consideration for funding, applicants must demonstrate:
(1) That at least twenty per cent of its funds and/or resources are received from sources other than grants awarded by the commission on minority health;
(2) Be a public or private nonprofit organization; and
(3) Applicant has demonstrated ability and capacity in serving community groups and/or providing lupus information.
(B) The following are ineligible for funding consideration:
(2) National organizations. Local chapters or affiliates of national organizations may be eligible if they meet the definition of a "community-based health group" in paragraph (B) of rule 3704-4-03 of the Administrative Code.
(3) Organizations applying for the sole purpose of acquiring funds to supplement existing programs without any plan for enlarging their scope of work.
(4) Organizations in the process of creating or starting a community-based health group for the sole purpose of applying for grants from the commission.
(5) Agencies which charge or require membership fees as a condition of participating in or receiving services.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 3704-4-04