(A) Mobile holding tank - capacity and drainage.
A sewage holding tank in a mobile food service operation or mobile retail food establishment shall be:
(1) Sized fifteen per cent larger in capacity than the water supply tank; and
(2) Sloped to a drain that is one inch (twenty-five millimeters) in inner diameter or greater, and equipped with a shut-off valve.
(B) Drainage system.
Food service operation or retail food establishment drainage systems, including grease traps, that convey sewage shall be designed and installed as specified under paragraph (B)(1) of rule 3717-1-05.1 of the Administrative Code.
(C) Backflow prevention.
A direct connection may not exist between the sewage system and a drain originating from equipment in which food, portable equipment, or utensils are placed unless allowed by the Ohio building code for:
(1) A warewashing machine between its waste outlet and a floor drain when the machine is located within five feet ( 1.5 meters) of a trapped floor drain and the machine outlet is connected to the inlet side of a properly vented floor drain trap; or
(2) A warewashing or culinary sink.
This paragraph does not prohibit floor drains that originate in refrigerated spaces that are constructed as an integral part of the building.
(D) Grease trap - location and placement.
If used, a grease trap shall be located to be easily accessible for cleaning.
(E) Conveying sewage.
Sewage shall be conveyed to the point of disposal through an approved sanitary sewage system or other system, including use of sewage transport vehicles, waste retention tanks, pumps, pipes, hoses, and connections that are constructed, maintained, and operated according to law.
(F) Removing mobile food service operation or mobile retail food establishment wastes.
Sewage and other liquid wastes shall be removed from a mobile food service operation or mobile retail food establishment at an approved waste servicing area or by a sewage transport vehicle in such a way that a public health hazard or nuisance is not created.
(G) Flushing a waste retention tank.
A tank for liquid waste retention shall be thoroughly flushed and drained in a sanitary manner during the servicing operation.
(H) Disposal facility - approved sewage treatment system.
Sewage shall be treated through a facility that is:
(1) A public sewage treatment plant; or
(2) An individual sewage treatment system that is sized, constructed, maintained, and operated according to law.
(I) Other liquid wastes and rainwater.
Condensate drainage and other nonsewage liquids and rainwater shall be drained from point of discharge to disposal according to law.