(A) Permit modifications shall:
(2) For purposes of applying paragraph (A)(1) of this rule, be treated as acid rain permit applications, to the extent consistent with paragraphs (B) and (C) of rule 3745-103-15 of the Administrative Code.
(B) The following permit revisions are permit modifications:
(1) Relaxation of an excess emission offset requirement after approval of the offset plan by the USEPA;
(2) Incorporation of a final nitrogen oxides alternative emission limitation following a demonstration period;
(3) At the option of the designated representative submitting the permit revision, the permit revisions listed in paragraph (B) of rule 3745-103-17 of the Administrative Code; and
(4) Changes in a thermal energy plan that result in any addition or subtraction of a replacement unit or any change affecting the number of allowances transferred for the replacement of thermal energy.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 08/24/2011 and 08/24/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3704.03(E)
Rule Amplifies: 3704.03(A), 3704.03(E)
Prior Effective Dates: 9/10/97, 6/27/02, 1/12/07