(A) Opt-in permit application. Each complete opt-in permit application for a combustion source shall contain the following elements in a format prescribed by the USEPA:
(1) Identification of the combustion source, including company name, plant name, plant site address, mailing address, description of the combustion source, and information and diagrams on the combustion source's configuration;
(2) Identification of the designated representative, including name, address, telephone number, and facsimile number;
(3) The year and month the combustion source commenced operation;
(4) The number of hours the combustion source operated in the six months preceding the opt-in permit application and supporting documentation;
(5) The baseline or alternative baseline data under rule 3745-103-33 of the Administrative Code;
(6) The actual SO2 emissions rate under rule 3745-103-34 of the Administrative Code;
(7) The allowable 1985 SO2 emissions rate under rule 3745-103-35 of the Administrative Code;
(8) The current allowable SO2 emissions rate under rule 3745-103-36 of the Administrative Code;
(9) The current promulgated SO2 emissions rate under rule 3745-103-37 of the Administrative Code;
(10) If the combustion source seeks to qualify for a transfer of allowances from the replacement of thermal energy, a thermal energy plan as provided in rule 3745-103-48 of the Administrative Code for combustion sources; and
(11) A statement whether the combustion source was previously an affected unit under this rule;
(12) A statement that the combustion source is not an affected unit under rule 3745-103-02 of the Administrative Code and does not have an exemption under rule 3745-103-03 or 3745-103-04 of the Administrative Code;
(13) A complete compliance plan for SO2 under rule 3745-103-09 of the Administrative Code; and
(14) The following statement signed by the designated representative of the combustion source: "I certify that the data submitted under rules 3745-103-33 to 3745-103-39 of the Administrative Code reflects actual operations of the combustion source and has not been adjusted in any way."
(B) Accompanying documents. The designated representative of the combustion source shall submit a monitoring plan in accordance with rule 3745-103-53 of the Administrative Code.