(A) Opt-in permit application. Each complete opt-in permit application for a combustion source shall contain all of the following elements in a format prescribed by the USEPA:
(1) Identification of the combustion source, including company name, plant name, plant site address, mailing address, description of the combustion source, and information and diagrams on the combustion source's configuration.
(2) Identification of the designated representative, including name, address, telephone number, and facsimile number.
(3) The year and month the combustion source commenced operation.
(4) The number of hours the combustion source operated in the six months preceding the opt-in permit application and supporting documentation.
(10) If the combustion source seeks to qualify for a transfer of allowances from the replacement of thermal energy, a thermal energy plan as provided in rule 3745-103-48 of the Administrative Code for combustion sources.
(11) A statement whether the combustion source was previously an affected unit under this rule.
(12) A statement that the combustion source is not an affected unit under rule 3745-103-02 of the Administrative Code and does not have an exemption under rule 3745-103-03 or 3745-103-04 of the Administrative Code.
(14) The following statement signed by the designated representative of the combustion source: "I certify that the data submitted under rules 3745-103-33 to 3745-103-39 of the Administrative Code reflects actual operations of the combustion source and has not been adjusted in any way."
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 3745-103-29
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 7/31/2017 and 07/31/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3704.03(E)
Rule Amplifies: 3704.03(A), 3704.03(E)
Prior Effective Dates: 9/10/97, 6/27/02, 1/12/07,