(A) The owner or operator shall establish and implement written procedures to manage changes, except for "replacements in kind", to process chemicals, technology, equipment, and procedures; and, changes to stationary sources that affect a covered process.
(B) The procedures shall include all of the following:
(1) The technical basis for the proposed change;
(2) Impact of change on safety and health;
(3) Modifications to operating procedures;
(4) Necessary time period for the change; and
(5) Authorization requirements for the proposed change.
(C) Employees, maintenance and contract employees whose job tasks will be affected by a change in the process shall be informed of, and trained in, the change prior to start-up of the process or affected part of the process.
(E) If a change covered by this paragraph results in a change in the operating procedures or practices required by rule 3745-104-26 of the Administrative Code, such procedures or practices shall be updated accordingly.