(A) For each program two process, the owner or operator shall provide in the RMP the information indicated in paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(10) of this rule. If the same information applies to more than one covered process, the owner or operator may provide the information only once, but shall indicate to which processes the information applies.
(1) The five- or six-digit NAICS code that mostly closely corresponds to the process.
(2) The name(S) of the chemical(S) covered.
(3) The date of the most recent review or revision of the safety information required by rule 3745-104-17 of the Administrative Code and a list of federal or state regulations or industry-specific design codes and standards used to demonstrate compliance with the safety information requirement.
(4) The date of completion of the most recent hazard review or update and for each such review the RMP shall contain:
(a) The expected date of completion of any changes resulting from the hazard review;
(b) Major hazards identified;
(c) Process controls in use;
(d) Mitigation systems in use;
(e) Monitoring and detection systems in use; and
(f) Changes since the last hazard review.
(5) The date of the most recent review or revision of operating procedures.
(6) The date of the most recent review or revision of training programs;
(a) The type of training provided - classroom, classroom plus on the job, on the job; and
(b) The type of competency testing used.
(7) The date of the most recent review or revision of maintenance procedures and the date of the most recent equipment inspection or test and the equipment inspected or tested.
(8) The date of the most recent compliance audit and the expected date of completion of any changes resulting from the compliance audit.
(9) The date of the most recent incident investigation and the expected date of completion of any changes resulting from the investigation.
(10) The date of the most recent change that triggered a review or revision of safety information, the hazard review, operating or maintenance procedures, or training.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/23/2009 and 10/23/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3753.02
Rule Amplifies: 3753
Prior Effective Dates: 8/13/99