(A) The owner or operator shall provide in the RMP the following information:
(1) Do you have a written emergency response plan?
(2) Does the plan include specific actions to be taken in response to an accidental release of a regulated substance?
(3) Does the plan include procedures for informing the public and local agencies responsible for responding to accidental releases?
(4) Does the plan include information on emergency health care?
(5) The date of the most recent review or update of the emergency response plan;
(6) The date of the most recent emergency response training for employees.
[Note: The owner or operator may provide yes/no answers for paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(4) of this rule.]
(B) The owner or operator shall provide the name and telephone number of the local agency with which emergency response activities and the emergency response plan is coordinated.
(C) The owner or operator shall list in the RMP other federal or state emergency plan requirements to which the stationary source is subject.