(A) Upon ninety days written notice, the director may require any responsible party to report any information for any consumer product or products of that responsible party including, but not limited to, all or part of the information specified in paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(12) of this rule. If the responsible party does not have, or does not provide, the information requested by the director, the director may require the reporting of this information by the person that has the information, including, but not limited to, any formulator, manufacturer, supplier, parent company, private labeler, distributor, or repackager.
(1) The name of the responsible party and the party's address, telephone number, and designated contact person;
(2) Any claim of confidentiality made pursuant to applicable Ohio confidentiality requirements;
(3) The product brand name for each consumer product subject to registration and upon request by the director, the product label;
(4) The product category to which the consumer product belongs;
(5) The applicable product form(s) listed separately;
(6) An identification of each product brand name and form as a household product, I & I product, or both;
(7) Separate Ohio sales in pounds per year, to the nearest pound, and the method used to calculate Ohio sales for each product form;
(8) For information submitted by multiple companies, an identification of each company which is submitting relevant data separate from that submitted by the responsible party. All information from all companies shall be submitted within the timeframe specified in paragraph (A) of this rule;
(9) For each product brand name and form, the net per cent, by weight, of the total product, less container and packaging, comprised of the following, rounded to the nearest 0.1 per cent:
(b) Total LVP-VOCs that are not fragrances;
(c) Total all other carbon-containing compounds that are not fragrances;
(d) Total all non-carbon-containing compounds;
(e) Total fragrance;
(f) For products containing greater than two per cent, by weight, fragrance:
(i) The per cent of fragrance that are LVP-VOCs; and
(ii) The per cent of fragrance that are all other carbon-containing compounds;
(g) Total paradichlorobenzene;
(10) For each product brand name and form, the identity, including the specific chemical name and associated "Chemical Abstract Services" number, of the following:
(b) Each LVP-VOC that is not a fragrance;
(11) If applicable, the weight per cent comprised of propellant for each product; and
(12) If applicable, an identification of the type of propellant (Type A, Type B, Type C, or a blend of the different types).
(B) Any person supplying information pursuant to this rule may request that the information be kept confidential as trade secret information and the Ohio environmental protection agency will evaluate that claim in accordance with Ohio law.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 3745-112-06